I learned my astrology in the street by studying 1000's of charts and compiling my own sets of correspondences in so far as they relate to natal, predictive, synastric, medical, mundane and electional astrology. As such, I am mostly unencumbered by traditionalists and the conventional wisdom. I would like to share the knowledge I have gleaned over the last 15 years, hence this blog. The site is targeted at two sets of people: those interested in astrology and those interested in the future. You do not need to be an astrologer to appreciate much of the material covered here. Click to view contact details. You can also follow me on Twitter.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mars cj Sun = explosions: UPDATE #4

Peshawar again - 62 NATO trucks go up in smoke on Dec 7th.

Pakistani police say suspected militants have killed a policeman and torched 62 trucks at a terminal used to supply Nato and US troops in Afghanistan. Police official Kashif Alam says about 30 assailants attacked the terminal near the northwestern city of Peshawar with rockets and guns early on Sunday. Alam says fire engulfed 62 trucks and containers likely carrying supplies to foreign forces in Afghanistan.

Pluto90MC in sunrise chart. Sun cj Mars (0:20 separating)

No comments: